Free moving boxes and the cheapest moving supplies in Vancouver! Why do you shop around?
You cannot find boxes with the best quality cheaper than free if you need other materials such as wrapping paper, bubble wrap, tape, labels, etc. Metro Vancouver Movers will bring the most affordable moving supplies with our free plastic totes to your door.
IMPORTANT PACKING SUPPLIES
When you start packing, the following moving supplies are the essential moving supplies that you need:
- Packing boxes; Metro Vancouver Movers provides the plastic containers free of charge
- Moving packing paper or simply packing paper, or newsprint
- Bubble wrap
WHERE CAN I BUY OR FIND cheap moving boxes in Vancouver?
Buying moving boxes in Vancouver, BC or buying moving supplies
For a one-bedroom place, you might need almost
- 30 boxes for $ 5.00 – 6.00 per each,
- 10 – 20 pounds of wrapping or packing paper,
- 20 -30 square feet of bubble wrap.
- 1-2 packing tapes and many more things
- 1-5 mattress bags
- 0 – 5 wardrobe box
That means spending $ 250.00 – $ 900.00 on your moving supplies in Vancouver, BC. After finishing the job, you do not need any of those materials. Therefore, you need to either keep or recycle them. Then you need to waste space or material.
Renting moving supplies in Vancouver BC
The other option is renting the plastic boxes or even moving blankets (in some cases) from the companies that rent this material (especially the plastic totes). The result is the same; spending almost $ 400.00 to $ $ 700.00 on your moving service fee. When it comes to buying, nothing is cheap. Even though many companies, such as U Haul, might not have the lowest prices on moving supplies. You still need to pay for your moving supplies anyway. For instance, home depot moving boxes are not free of charge.
CHOOSE US AS THE ONE-STOP-SHOP FOR PROVIDING YOUR CHEAPEST MOVING SUPPLIES IN VANCOUVER BC
- In our solution, you can wave or minimize all the overhead expenses. With our free plastic totes, you do not need tape anymore.
- You do not need any cardboard boxes when using our services.
- Bubble wrap; you can minimize it as the containers are sturdy and robust.
- wardrobe box; please see our page regarding the pros and cons of wardrobe boxes
- You can reduce the warping paper as a result of using solid boxes
- We provide you with heavy-duty brand-new mattress bags that come with our trucks.
HOW DOES THE CHEAPEST MOVING SUPPLY PROGRAM WORK?
- When booking with our Vancouver moving company, we provide free uniform moving totes in three sizes.
- We will give you those boxes almost 10 -12 days before your actual moving date. Besides, we pick the totes up free of charge when you finish your unpacking. Again, you have almost 10 -12 days to empty the plastic totes after your moving day.
- Besides providing moving totes, you can also order your other moving supplies, such as bubble wrap or packing paper, when we drop off the totes.
- Our moving supplies (other than plastic totes) are not free, but we provide them at the lowest price. Also, delivering those supplies, besides dropping off the totes, will be free.
- By using our moving services, depending on the size of your move, you can save almost $ 210.00 to over $ 900.00 on your moving costs.
SOURCES OF PACKING AND MOVING SUPPLIES
We start with moving boxes and the most important and most costly packing supplies.
- People like to protect their fragile dishes in new and durable boxes. However, they are one of the most expensive packing supplies.
- Most of the time, people use their older and cheap moving boxes in Vancouver for their move. The older boxes do not have a sturdy corrugated construction as they have been used once.
- In some cases, people find used cardboard moving boxes in Vancouver from companies that recycle many boxes daily. However, it needs your time and effort. They also come in different shapes and sizes, making moving and packing the truck difficult.
- These corrugated packing boxes cannot protect fragile items as they are not heavy-duty boxes.
- You can buy most moving supplies, such as packing papers, at Walmart, Home Depot, Lows, etc. Also, you can buy them online from Uline or Amazon. However, their prices are incredibly high compared to our prices.
- You need to pay for shipping or go to their place in person to buy it.
- We sell them much cheaper with our services and deliver them when dropping off our plastic boxes for our clients.
PACKING PAPER VS. BUBBLE WRAP
You can use bubble wrap or packing paper when packing fragile dishes or small things. You protect these items by separating their items by providing an open or puffy environment around the fragile stuff.
- Both can provide this puffy environment, but bubble wrap might be more protective.
- Bubble wrap is not as environmentally friendly as packing paper.
- Using packing paper is more manageable than bubble wrap.
HOW MUCH PACKING PAPER DO I NEED?
At Metro Vancouver Movers, we deliver paper with our plastic totes free of charge for our clients. Our packages come in a pack of
- 10.0 lbs. packages are almost 200 papers and enough for one-bedroom places.
- 25.0 lbs. packages are nearly 500 sheets and are enough for 2-3 bedroom places.
- 30.0 lbs. packages are practically 600 sheets and suitable for a sizeable three-bedroom place.
AREAS WE COVER
We provide our moving supplies in Richmond, Coquitlam, Port Coquitlam, Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley. For example, if you are looking for moving supplies in North Vancouver, we can provide your moving supplies right at your place. Our moving company covers other cities, including New Westminster, Vancouver downtown, West Vancouver, Port Moody, Delta, Surrey, Langley, and White Rock. People in Chilliwack, Abbotsford, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, and Mission can also use this service. Our moving supply store is in Burnaby. Please see our PRICE AND PAYMENT page for more information about the cheapest moving supplies in Vancouver, BC.