YOUR LOCAL TRUSTED PORT MOODY MOVERS
ONE OF THE HIGHLY RECOMMEND MOVING COMPANIES IN PORT MOODY SINCE 2005
Our moving company has worked in all neighbourhoods in Port Moody since 2005. We have served many people in this city, from the city center to Anmore and Belcarra.
Our experienced Port Moody movers cover any move in this neighbourhood, from one bedroom-apartment to larger houses and all pianos.
We have served people in St John’s Street, Union Street, North, Newport Dr, Klahanie Dr, Capilano Rd., and Nootka Place. Our skilled house movers know how to manage your moves. We cover all kinds of moving services from Brew Street, Ioco Road, Noons Creek, Heritage Mountain Blvd, Newport Village to Coquitlam’s border.
WHAT KIND OF MOVING SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE IN PORT MOODY?
We offer a wide range of moving services in Port Moody and Tricities, British Columbia. The following are some of the examples:
- Residential moving services
- Apartment moves
- house moves
- professional Piano moving services; moving all types of pianos from upright pianos to grand pianos
- Commercial moving services such as moving cabinets
- Office moves
- Packing services
- custom crate
- Providing FREE Plastic moving boxes with free delivery
WHAT OUR PORT MOODY MOVING COMPANY RECOMMENDS WHEN MOVING TO OR FROM THIS CITY
- One of the challenges for moving companies; particularly, in downtown Port Moody is finding a parking spot for the moving truck. Therefore, we recommend reserving a spot before your moving date
- Steep topography in some parts of Port Moody like Union Street, Anmore, or Belcarra makes loading and unloading the moving truck challenging. Mainly when the weather is cold, or roads are icy in winter, this area is challenging for all movers in Port Moody.
- Please try to provide all details when booking your move. Because, sometimes, the moving job is difficult with the steep topography in this area. Remember, by adding more movers under these circumstances, you can make your moving time shorter and your moving service easier.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR PORT MOODY MOVING COMPANY ON YOUR MOVING DAY?
- On-time moving services
- Excellent customer services
- Extra care and attention on wrapping furniture
- Professional and polite movers
- Providing excellent stress-free moves
- Very reasonable moving price
We cover all the moves in Belcarra and Anmore’s village in the Port Moody area. So far, we have moved many people to Anmore and Belcarra since 2005, and we know how we handle the moves in this part of Port Moody.
Checking our moving company’s review will tell you to choose us for your upcoming move.
OUR MINIMUM TIME FOR MOVING IN PORT MOODY
MIN. 4 HOURSCONTACT US
MEDIUM SIZE Move
Min. 5 HoursBook Now!
Min. 6 HoursBook Now!
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Just wanted to extend a BIG THANK YOU from lee’s family . You helped us move from Burnaby to P.Moody (yesterday) July 11th.
My brother said that you did an excellent job along with your team and he was very pleased with your hard work + honesty.
Thank you again! And should we decide to move again please help usK & J LEE, Port Moody B