YOUR LOCAL PORT MOODY MOVING COMPANY
Our moving company has worked in all neighborhoods in Port Moody since 2005.We have served a lot of people in the city of Port Moody, from city center to Anmore, and Belcarra. Our experienced local movers in the city of Port Moody cover all kinds of moves in the city of Port moody. We have served people in St John’s Street, Union Street, North , Newport Dr, Klahanie Dr, Capilano Rd., and Nootka Place. Our skilled house movers know how to manage your moves in all the city of Port Moody. From Ioco Rd to Noons Creek, Heritage Mountain Blvd, Newport Village, we cover all kinds of moves in Port Moody. Basically, one of very busy places that people are moving in and out is in Central Port Moody; for example, Brew Street.
what kind of moving services do we provide in Port moody?
We offer a wide range of moving services in Port Moody and Tricities, British Columbia. The following are some of the examples:
- Residential moving services
- Apartment moves
- House Moves
- Commercial moving services such as moving cabinets
- Office moves
- Piano Moves
- Packing Services
- Providing FREE Plastic moving boxes with free delivery
So, if you are moving in or moving out of this area, we recommend hiring our movers as they have finished many residential moves in this area. Whether you are moving your office, or business or your apartment, try our skilled Port Moody movers. Also, if you are looking for experienced piano movers in Port Moody, look no further than our moving company in the city of Port Moody. We treat your move as if it were our own.
What our moving company in Port Moody recommends when moving in this city
- One of the challenges for moving companies;particularly, in downtown Port Moody is finding a parking spot for the moving truck.Therefore, we recommend reserving spot prior to your moving date
- Steep topography in some parts of Port Moody like Union Street,Anmore, or Belcarra make loading and unloading the moving truck challenging.Particularly, in winter time when the weather is cold or roads are icy, this area is very challenging for all movers in Port Moody.
- Please try to provide all details when booking your move.Because, sometimes, the moving job is difficult with the steep topography in this area.Remember, with adding more movers under these circumstances, you can make your moving time shorter, and your move easier
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM OUR PORT MOODY MOVING COMPANY ON YOUR MOVING DAY?
- On time moving services
- Excellent customer services
- Extra cares and attention on wrapping furniture
- Professional and polite movers
- Providing excellent stress free moves
- Very reasonable moving price
As we mentioned, some narrow ways and steep hills of Port Moody BC can cause problem for any moving company in Port Moody BC. However, our Port Moody moving company make your move very easy in either case. Important to remember, our experienced drivers can get our trucks into the tightest spaces in Port Moody BC. Apart, our professional Port Moody movers are experienced for handling big pieces of furniture through narrow ways to make your move hassle free.Also, we cover all the moves in Village of Belcarra, and village of Anmore in Port Moody area. So far, we have moved many people in Anmore and Belcarra since 2005, and we know how we handle the moves in this part of Port Moody.
Checking our moving company’s review, will tell you to choose us for your upcoming move.
OUR MINIMUM TIME FOR MOVING IN PORT MOODY
MIN. 3 HOURSBook Now!
MEDIUM SIZE Move Most Popular!
Min. 4 HoursBook Now!
Min. 5 HoursBook Now!
Price for 2 men and a truck is 115.00 per hour. Adding extra helper is 30.00 per hour. For more information, please visit our price page
For any questions regarding our pricing plans above, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Just wanted to extend a BIG THANK YOU from lee’s family . You helped us move from Burnaby to P.Moody (yesterday) July 11th.
My brother said that you did an excellent job along with your team and he was very pleased with your hard work + honesty.
Thank you again! And should we decide to move again please help usK & J LEE, Port Moody B